1. Communicates performance expectations to
2. Collects time off requests from assigned
3. Monitors attendance.
4. Assigns general duties and control the work
flow in the front office.
5. Provides orientation and training to assigned
6. Participates in the selection of new hires.
7. Participates in the performance
8. Answers incoming calls, makes appointments,
takes prescription refill
requests, accepts consult requests,
referrals, and preauthorizations from other
physicians and notifies doctors of the
9. Makes outgoing telephone calls confirming
appointments, updating as
needed, and forwarding information.
10. Schedules (cancels when necessary and
reschedules) appointments in
accordance with doctors’ instructions.
11. Per appointment scheduled, orders charts for
each day’s schedule in advance
and updates a chart when necessary. Prints fee ticket as the patient checks
12. Checks in patients in a courteous and
friendly manner and places
and charge tickets in correct places.
13. Advises and directs patients, including
walk-ins, appearing at the front
desk about registration procedures.
14. Directs patients to lab and X-ray and
instructs them regarding next steps.
15. While making an appointment, monitors charts
for credit status of delinquent
special procedures in house, such as (GXT,Lab, X-Rays).
and gives accurate information for messages for doctors and nurses.
all no shows at the end of the day and documents in the
computer and the patient’s chart.
all other tasks as assigned by manager or doctor.
charges and payments.
daily using cash policy guidelines.